Dictionary of Hypnosis and NLP Terms
- Glove Anesthesia
- A technique where an
individual is thought to create a feeling of numbness in his hand and
then transfer that feeling to a part of the body where pain relief is desired.
- Relating to a sense of taste.
- Habit Formation
- A learned process of
reacting brought about through repetition of certain actions.
- The application of
hypnosis on another individual (other than one's self).
- Heightened sensitivity to stimuli.
- Using hypnosis in dentistry.
- Greek god of sleep.
- A state of heightened suggestibility.
- Therapeutic use of hypnosis.